Κυριακή 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Top #10 -Σενάριο #blogoscars

10.Seeking a friend for the end of the world

-I wish i'd met you a long time ago.When we were kids.
-It couldn't happen any other way. It had to happen now.
-I thought that somehow we'd save each other.
-We did.

09.Magic Mike

 

 "Honey, you don’t wanna know what I have to do for twenties"






 08.Ruby Sparks




"The first time i saw you, i thought, "Look at that boy. I am going to love him forever, and ever, and ever."



07.Take this waltz

-I just kissed the top of your head ever so gently.
-You did..
-Yes,and then I kissed your eyelids. And they fluttered underneath my lips. Just a little. And very, very slowly I just grazed your lips with mine. But because you’re married I didn’t dare kiss them.
-No..
-No.Instead I worked my way slowly down your neck, then I kissed every inch of it and I lingered over your birthmark on your left shoulder. Yeah, that one. And I smelled you. I really inhaled and I smelled you.
-What I smell like?
-You smelled like you do. The way you smelled on the plane. The way you smell right now. A mixture of sweetness and fuck. Then I kissed your breasts. I licked your nipples. And I stayed there for about an hour and I was gentle at first but I found out how they worked, and you weren’t all that interested in me being gentle. Then I thought to myself, I need to find out how she works. How every part of her works. And I spent about a week and a half with your body and I began to learn it and know it. Every detail of it. I played with you before I entered you. Before I spread your legs and fucked you hard. I fucked you harder than I wanted to but I couldn’t help myself and I pulled your hair gently while I rocked inside you. I fucked your mouth and every part of you until we were so intensely fevered that  we couldn’t see straight anymore and I filled you with my cum and I told you again and again that I love you. I love you.

06.Zero Dark Thirty

"I'm the motherfucker who found this place, sir"
(Πολύ αμμούδα ρε παιδί μου)




05.Moonrise Kingdom

 


"I love you, but you don't know what you're talking about"






 04.Beasts of the southern wild


“When I relax behind my eyes I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away, but when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I’m a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes things right.”

03.Pitch Perfect



"The kraken has been unleashed! Feel the Fat Amy force!"




02.Seven psychopaths

-Put your hands up
-No
-What?
-I said no.
-Why not?
-I don't want to.
-But I've got a gun.
-I don't care.
-This doesn't make sense.
-Too bad.


01. Django Unchained



-I count six shots nigger.
 
-I count two guns, nigger.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: